Hace 9 años | Por AnonimoPerez a elmundotoday.com
Publicado hace 9 años por AnonimoPerez a elmundotoday.com

The Spanish Royal Academy (RAE) interrupted its language service after detecting some general failures in the system. The institution thinks the problem may be caused by the “poor use that has been made of this language, which has been suffering to the point that it finally said enough”.

Comentarios

D

#1 I must to say that yours inglish is very bad my friend. After we say that ours level of inglish isnt good.

jonolulu

It's very difficult todo esto

Robus

#11 Ja ho pots ben dir!

DenisDiderot

#11 Ederra da superpotereak izatea...

D

#3 Really awkward indeed.

C

#7 You are a fundamentalistic arabic man of the orthography!

StuartMcNight

#18 You can use the word Taliban in English.

C

#25 You know everything, don´t you? lol

StuartMcNight

#34 Nope! I've just checked the Wikipedia.

Flkn

#18 #25 It's way better to use the correct one: "You're a grammar nazi".

#41 That's for grammar though, not ortography. Grammar nazis are the kind of twat that will tell you "Who? You mean whom, right?"

Flkn

#43 "That's for grammar though, not ortography orthography"

There, I fixed it

"Grammar Nazis" are not only grammar trolls but also spelling trolls. And, according to the Merrian Webster Dictionary, that's a synonym of orthography:

1: the forming of words from letters according to accepted usage : orthography (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spelling)

#44 Durr. Thanks for the correction mate!

D

Ha ha ha, it's funny because it's true!

Ja, ich habe schon gemerkt. Heute kann ich kein Spanisch sprechen...

Anikuni

Para estos casos es muy bueno usar el texto cuantico, esto esta escrito en ingles pero siempre que algun observador lo este mirando se muestra en español, en cuanto nadie mira se puede comprobar que esta escrito en ingles.

Yonseca

And what about Anne Bottle?

D

˙sɐΙΙɐʇuɐd sns ɐ soʇuǝʇɐ uɐƃuǝʇuɐɯ ǝs soɯɐƃoɹ sǝΙ 'sɐqǝnɹd ǝp opoıɹǝd uǝ soɯɐʇsǝ

ElPerroDeLosCinco

Another computer error, as usual. Never a human mistake.

Waskachu

Gorotza edo iraizkina animaliek (bereziki etxe-abereek) eta pertsonek iraizten duten digestio-hondakin solidoa da. Hondakin hauek uzkiren (edo kloakaren) bitartez kanporatzen dituzte, kaka egite izeneko prozeduran...

D

#33 Geh züruck zu deinem Planeten!

D

It is going to be solved after one visit to the Madrid Plaza Mayor (incluiding a relaxing cup of café con leche).

Anikuni

I know how to avoid this problem:

Relaxing cup of cafe con leche its not considered nor english nor spanish and its allowed

Cantro

Estes do mundo today sonche a hostia. Sempre che están de carallada.

ceroeurista

Al estar en inglés el 90% de los políticos no lo entenderá

Muy graciosa la parte de Artur más
x cierto, q habla un inglés muy fluído

Alguien sabe si Pablo Iglesias lo habla?

D

Como ben di o artigo, o erro prodúcese polo mal uso feito ca lingua. En Menéame a xente ten coidado coa ortografía e aínda así.... Falemos mellor, polo noso ben.

D

#26 Oh shit! I have written in spanish but looks galician.... Wtf?

D

#27 di nuovo?

m

¿Y no estará en la caché de Google? Porque a mi me funciona...

Or3

The fun thing is that english is even more messed up and ppl from the same country wouldn't understand each other. Not to talk about non native speakers spanking it badly.

Feindesland

Es ist nicht lustig...

RojoVelasco

"Please keep calm. Our monkeys are debugging Spanish Language right now."

Bueno, esto CACA1 es cuestión de AQUI2 de \n
************* NO PASA
tiempo, no os preocupCORE DUMP. Aborting.

EGraf

the world hoy, lost in translation

nEwI
selvatgi

Remil campanes de putes!

jamma

Että oli syy, että kukaan ei palvellut minua kahvia ...

D

Pues lo he leído primero en inglés pero luego lo he tenido que traducir para entenderlo bien. ;(

Fisionboy

It can't be tru... oh, wait a moment. What the hell is going on here!! It's not funny!! Grrrr. I want my spanish lenguage back!! Just Now!!!

Damn!!

runzaku

Per sort algúns tenim un idioma alternatiu per a casos com aquest en que l'idioma principal falla lol