Hace 8 años | Por cosi_fan_tutte a youtube.com
Publicado hace 8 años por cosi_fan_tutte a youtube.com

From the vinyl album 'Portsmouth Sinfonia Plays the Popular Classics. Recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in 1973. Conducted by John Farley. The various hiss...

Comentarios

cosi_fan_tutte

#7 Ah

txillo

#6 eres nuevo en internet?

ﻞαʋιҽɾαẞ

Habría que incluir [NSFW] en el titular.

cosi_fan_tutte

#4 Eso que significa ?

D

The various hisses and clicks are due to the condition of the record from which this clip was sourced, and do not reflect the quality of the musicianship on these recordings.

Mmm, pues corrijamos el audio entonces:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DYOBK2sa8z

Ehhh...

kukudrulo

#14 Mucho mejor

D

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pero qué mierda es esta????

Arzak_

The Portsmouth Sinfonia was an orchestra founded by a group of students at the Portsmouth School of Art in England, in 1970. The Sinfonia had an unusual entrance requirement, in that players had to either be non-musicians, or if a musician, play an instrument that was entirely new to them.[1] Among the founding members was one of their teachers, English composer Gavin Bryars. The orchestra started as a one-off, tongue-in-cheek performance art ensemble but became a cultural phenomenon over the following ten years, with concerts, record albums, a film and a hit single. They last performed publicly in 1979

M

Lisérgico!!!!

opinologo

Qué depresión me acaba de entrar. Pero ahí hay otros vídeos que son aún más truchos, como la obertura de Guillermo Tell. Luego me empezaron a sangrar los altavoces y tuve que apagarlos.

cosi_fan_tutte

Os dije que la quinta era una mierda

cosi_fan_tutte

Impagable

zoezoe

#1 Lo que es impagable son las etiquetas

cosi_fan_tutte

#9 He subido muy pocas cosas , perdona

D

Lo mejor que he oído en mucho tiempo.